Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Primele 100 de cuvinte... (#8) THE WHITE OAK by Kim White


" The last thing I see before the sinkhole buries me alive is the pattern the branches of the White Oak make against the cloudless Midwestern sky. A web, I would remember later and realize what it meant - but now I lie faceup in my father's grave as soil rains down on me. My hands cover the seeds embriodered into my dress, although it doesn't make much sense, trying to protect seeds from burial. They will live after I die, their shells cracking open as the stems and roots emerge.
As the dirt piles on top of me, I curse my..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ai primit un premiu de la mine aici: http://vicky-onsummer.blogspot.ro/2012/06/inca-un-premiu.html :)

mayabijoux said...

Iti multumesc mult de tot!