Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let's Judge the Book by Its Cover! #1


Hi guys, welcome to Let's Judge the Book by Its Cover. This meme is hosted by FireStarBooksThis banner is not mine, I just keep for this post. From future posting, I will post my own banner for this meme.
In this section of the blog, we will discuss books only in terms of the cover. We point out positive and negative aspects of cover.
And, as the saying the host of this meme: Censorship, absolutely zero! Ready?

Beautiful Disaster told in Travis point of view.

How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Jamie McGuire's New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster Abby had her say. Now it's time to see the story through Travis's eyes.

Will it attract my attention in a book store?

 Definitely yes! That butterfly is beautiful and the colors are more than perfect. And although I generally don't like covers with "male dolls", admit that it makes me change my mind.

Pros?
The butterfly, half tattooed and half physical, the colors, and... I admit... the "male doll".

Cons?
Honestly? I think it's perfect!

Colour Skim?
Perfectly. Colors are warm and caressing the eye.

Font?
Beautiful.

Unique Features?
Like I said, the butterfly, half tattooed and half physical.

Others?
It's much better looking than the cover of the first volume.

Remember #1?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Sabryy said...

I agree, I just ADORE the cover of the second book.<3

alexa ioana said...

I like very much the cover of the second book, but I also like the first cover
the butterfly is so sweet:X

Cristinab said...

sometimes, like in this moment I can't really judge a cover because I know that inside it's Travis POV ! I can't be objective...
I love all about this cover! it's so beautiful!
I'd like to tattoo a butterfly like that on my back :)